Partners Community Physicians Organization practices are here for you during these challenging times, and our staff is available in the office for certain urgent and essential appointments. Virtual visits by smartphone, computer with webcam, or telephone are now available for non-urgent appointments.
- Non-urgent appointments that were previously scheduled to take place in the office:
- Most will be changed into “virtual” visits, which will usually include both audio and video, using either your smartphone or your computer, if it has a webcam. If video isn’t available, these visits will take place via telephone. Either way, these “virtual” visits will take place during the same timeslot as your original appointment.
- If a “virtual” visit isn’t appropriate, the practice will reschedule your in-person visit to approximately 7 weeks later.
- Our staff will contact you regarding all scheduling changes.
- This process will continue for the duration of the State of Emergency in Massachusetts.
- Urgent and essential appointments: Please call the office first so we may determine the best setting for your appointment (e.g. in the office, via “virtual” visit, or at another location). If you do need to come to the office, please arrive alone or with no more than one guest if you need assistance at your appointment.
- Walk-ins: For your safety, we are not taking walk-ins at this time. Please call the practice if you need to schedule an appointment of any kind.
- Prescriptions or paperwork: If you need to pick up a prescription or paperwork, please call the practice first for instructions.
- Payment: All the standard copays and deductibles may apply to “virtual” visits. The visit will be documented in your chart and any charges will be sent to your insurance company as well.
As always, please call with any questions or concerns. Thank you.